[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: more cycling, more Alicante, more drought

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Sep 1 21:24:12 PDT 2022

No, I suspect it was some weird sect like Jews for Jesus or some such that did not bother to have its pamphlets translated. There are enough foreign tourists in Alicante in August to make it a reasonably attractive target market. I have also recently noticed an uptick in Jehovas Witnesses activity in the streets, although their displays are in Spanish.

Thanks for looking!

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu