[Leica] Fixed focus tab, taiko photos, want off-brand replacement M9 battery

Frank Filippone bmwred735i at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 06:11:22 PDT 2022

I was a big believer in after market M9 batteries, but then they all failed (eventually) and my original M9 battery from Leica is still working...I
changed my tune.

Suggest you re-evaluate situation and go buy an original Leica part..... 14464......Yes, very $$$ but they do work well.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com