[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: Copenhagen-->Brussels

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Nov 28 22:10:37 PST 2022

I finished my brief vacation in Denmark on November 7th, flying from Copenhagen to Brussels where I was to make a presentation in the European Parliament the following morning. The trip left me with two free afternoons before I flew home to Spain Tuesday evening. So here are some photos from a walk around Brussels Monday afternoon, and from the Parliament on Tuesday. And then, upon returning to Alicante, there was a premature Christmas lunch in our department, with the usual photos of my colleagues, including a rare one of me. There is also a dog and food porn at the end. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3803

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu