[Leica] Topaz applications

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Nov 27 22:02:02 PST 2022

I recently bought Topaz Sharpen AI and have been using it on some images, with good results. Now Topaz has a promotion (silly Cyber Monday BS, but still), where I can get Topaz Photo AI, Gigapixel AI and Denoise AI for €109.

The price is right, but will those apps be worth it? I am not referring to the money, but rather the additional steps in the workflow. Gigapixel does not seem useful since I cannot remember when I last wanted to enlarge a photo, but will the others bring me added results that are worthwhile?

TIA,

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu