[Leica] develop C41 film

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 11:06:47 PST 2022

I dusted off the R8 and shot a roll of film in Yosemite when we were
there.  Now, to get it developed.  I have not checked at our local
"camera store" to see if they do processing.  If I  mail it away, any
suggestions for a shop that is relatively cheap.  All I want are the
negs developed and returned.  I will scan.  There was not much good at
Yosemite this trip.  I only shot one of the rolls I brought.  Boring
blue skies, too early for most fall color and about zero water flowing
over any falls, so I am even debating on having it processed at all.
But it was fun to look through a nice viewfinder and hear that nice
shutter click.  Only thing is I forgot to focus a few times.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson