[Leica] Mirrorless and dust

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 12:04:21 PDT 2022

Thanks, Bernard.  Glazers did have a Z9 demo out but I did not even try
it.  Way too heavy and big for me now.  The darn Q2 has spoiled me so
that now my D750 seems too big.  When I reached for a camera this trip
unless I really needed macro or something longer than say 70mm, the Q2
is what I grabbed. Hence my quest for perhaps a Z6 or 7.  I even liked
the Z5 as it had a few things the others did not have that I liked.
Weight, price, 2-SD slots.  Of course, it was lacking a few things too,
but maybe those things are not so important to me anymore.  I might even
go for the Z crop sensor body if it had decent lenses, but the DX lenses
are not up to snuff and using the full frame lenses limits the wide end
that I use more often than the long end.  Pretty much anything over
200mm is a waste for me to carry.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson