[Leica] IMG: Lisbon

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed May 11 13:13:35 PDT 2022

In late April, my wife played in a bridge tournament in Lisbon. Being the good husband, I drove her and her bridge partner Curra to Portugal’s capital, 930 km from Alicante, and stayed there for the weekend. No great sacrifice, though. I have always loved Lisbon. I think it is one of the world’s most photogenic cities. On previous occasions, I have taken many black & white photos there, but this time I stuck with colour. The weather was lousy much of the time, but rain makes for nice city pictures, and there were spells of good weather too. A small gallery of 39 photos is here, with my usual focus on murals and small details, but quite a few people too:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/lisbon_apr2022/index.html

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu