[Leica] Back Door of Apartment House on Cass Street

Christopher Crawford chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com
Mon May 9 15:52:40 PDT 2022

Probably. The house itself is well over 100 years old. That neighborhood used to be a middle class area a century ago, but today it is one of the poorest in the city. Its common to see homeless people and I've personally seen people smoking crack and injecting heroin on Wells Street, a block over. Sad because Wels Street has a lot of neat local businesses, including an awesome book store; and the houses in the area were once very beautiful.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

https://chriscrawfordphoto.com  My portfolio

https://crawfordphotoschool.com Learn From Me

On 5/9/22, 6:26 PM, "LUG on behalf of Don Dory via LUG" <lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at leica-users.org> wrote:

    That addition dates back to the Carter administration.