[Leica] IMG: Copenhagen

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Mar 5 06:24:40 PST 2022

I was on business in Copenhagen at the end of February, and of course I also walked around a bit during my free time. I previously showed you photos from my visit to Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek; in this gallery I take you on a walk around central Copenhagen, starting in Vesterbro, a part of town that used to be populated to a high extent by junkies and prostitutes but is now thoroughly gentrified, and continuing in the centre proper. As always in my city galleries, there is a fair amount of street art, and this time there was also an event going on, CPH Light Festival, with installations around the city. A relatively short gallery of 42 photos is here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/cph_feb2022/

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu