[Leica] [IMG] [PESO]: Homage to HCB, Tony Ray-Jones and others

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:34:45 PDT 2022

Nice shots Peter, nice B&W, tones and lighting! Which opera did you attend in Glyndebourne? I’ve never been there, it is quite famous for Mozart’s opera, this season I was lucky, we had four Mozart operas, the Laponte trylogy conducted by Marc Minkowsky (Sosí, Le Nozze, Don Giovanni) and The Magic Flute conducted by Dudamel, I’ve enjoyed. Unfortunately the cast of the trilogy was not good, but the donductor and orchestra was excellent. The cast of the Flute was overall local with new voices, excellent!

Lluis