[Leica] Abstract Sky 6-15-22

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Wed Jun 22 16:36:09 PDT 2022

The great thing about abstracts is they can mean anything to anybody. In
deference to the current pursuit of Truth, Justice and The American Way,
it reminds me of a certain familiar petulant quiff carried aloft in its
true colours without the benefit of orange dye on a current of hot air,
lies and malfeasance. Your opinion may, of course, differ....

Good spot though.