[Leica] What happens when you put the 35 year old 100 APO on a 45MP camera?

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:15:35 PDT 2022

Count these as my Friday Flowers.  The 100 APO on my new Nikon Z7ii.  I
included an extra large image for when you view it large.

And though these were taken on a tripod, I now have image stabilized R
glass.

Some fading Bleeding Hearts (past their prime)

Bleeding Hearts-0111-Edit (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/new/Bleeding+Hearts-0111-Edit.jpg.html>

Some pansies.

Pansies -0114-Edit- (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/new/Pansies+-0114-Edit-.jpg.html>

I don't think it skips a beat even 35 years since it was designed.

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson