[Leica] Pictures-A-Week 21

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 02:17:43 PDT 2022

Fascinating about Tryon.  My mother in law lived in Columbus the last 15
years of her life and we usually visited Tryon for anything cultural like
eating out.  I will say that a country cafe in Columbus has/had the best
chicken livers I have ever eaten.  Also, the Amish bakery/restaurant in
Tryon was very good on baked goods.  But never any mention of Simone.  Just
the painted horse at the tracks.