[Leica] Monitors specifically BenQ

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 12:06:47 PDT 2022

We had a small discussion several months ago about new monitors.  BenQ was
specifically mentioned and I am curious how that has worked out.

I currently primarily edit on the original Mac thunderbolt monitor: it has
been great but is now perhaps 10 years old maybe older.  I also believe I
want a second 27" or larger monitor to do comparisons and print mock ups.

So, any experience out there?  My current computer will support up to 5
monitors if that is a concern.

Thanks for taking the time to consider what has worked for you in a color
corrected monitor.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com