[Leica] Re message 26

simon jessurun simon.apekop at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:04:31 PDT 2022

I forgot how to reply to a mail here.
Anyway thank you Don. I’ll take the plunge. There is a shortage of film at
the moment in europe   Stocks are at zero. There’s a bit of a problem going
on in the east. I volunteered to fight or drive trucks but been judged to
old
The lab I used to visit now only develops those C41 films like well I
forgot the names. I’d like to get back in to techpan or an equivalent using
technidol. But I have slipped the surly bond of earth and live on a
sailboat. An old carbon fiber monster that has been painted white inside.
There’s no dark anywhere inside.  So that would mean a changing? Bag. Bit
of a bother.
So another ten thousand hours then?  I did get this new iPhone :). Ten
thousand. You’ll have to wait for my first picture for a bit.
I love that camera. It’s from my birth year. Can’t be a quinkidink surely?
I forgot how this list works and where to post stuff. I’ll find out.
Best
Simon