[Leica] Mother Nature's Fireworks

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 07:23:35 PDT 2022

Thanks, Howard, Douglas, Don and Ric.  It was a good show.  To be
honest, the two bolts on the right were from a different exposure and
blended to the main exposure to fill in the right side, but it was a
very active storm.  Been years since we had such a show. And it rained
enough (0.4 to 1.2 inches depending on location) that I think there was
only one smallish fire started by the lightning, unlike  last year where
many were started in the mountains and had a few very large fires that
burned for months.

Aram