[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 1: Puerto Rico

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Jan 28 22:45:58 PST 2022

This is the first weekly blog of my 21st year posting these. We spent the first week of 2022 visiting my wife’s family in Puerto Rico, and all the photos are from there, many of them involving members of that family, some good food and some nice weather—perhaps a good antidote for those of you shivering on the East Coast of the USA right now. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3517

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu