[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: New York

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Jan 26 00:52:27 PST 2022

We spent the last week of 2021 visiting my son, daughter-in-law and the grand-pets in Weehawken, NJ, just across the river from Manhattan. So we spent most of the time exploring New York City. I have previously posted my galleries of NYC and also of our visit to MoMA, so in this collection the focus is more on the family and on people in general:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3501 <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3501>

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. This completes my 20th year of posting PAWs. On to the 21st year!

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.frozenlight.eu