[Leica] IMG: A visit to MoMA

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Jan 21 21:43:31 PST 2022

During my visit to New York the last week of December, I visited one of my “standard” places in the city, the Museum of Modern Art. Those who follow my travels will know that I like contemporary art very much, and so a visit to New York is not complete without a visit to MoMA. The main attractions this time were exhibitions of work by Alexander Calder and Sophie Taeuber-Arp (Jean Arp’s wife). Here is a small gallery of the works that caught my attention:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Visit-to-MoMA/ <https://www.greatpix.eu/Visit-to-MoMA/>

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu