[Leica] LUG yearbook 2021 reminder: 10 February

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Jan 21 11:13:04 PST 2022

Thanks for the reminder, Brian! I have selected a shortlist of 16 photos, 12 of which are taken with *some* Leica equipment, namely the 90mm Tele-Elmarit mounted on a Fuji X or Panasonic body, and the remaining four are film images with the Rolleiflex. I will select the two winners during the weekend.

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.frozenlight.eu