[Leica] Philippe

Howard Ritter hlritter at bex.net
Thu Jan 20 06:35:07 PST 2022

Like everyone else on LUG, I’m stunned and saddened. Philippe was one of the list’s most prolific, perceptive, witty and wise members. It’s sad to look forward to a LUG without his “Amitiés”. My condolences to his family and friends.

Lluis, can you let us know of any addresses where his virtual colleagues and acquaintances can send condolences? Also, a link to his obituary if you know of one? Obituaries often have links where messages may be sent, at least in the U.S.

—howard