[Leica] IMG: architecture - question about cropping

Frank Filippone bmwred735i at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 17:05:53 PST 2022

The building is not shown as perpendicular to the ground.  It leans back on the far side.

Fix that first, full frame, try the same crop again and see how you like that.....

BTW, you never said what you are dissatisfied with.... it would help up make recommendations.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com