[Leica] [LRflex] Re: Over-processed with a link

Howard Ritter hlritter at bex.net
Mon Feb 14 06:06:24 PST 2022

Jayanand—

The only image (of the ones I saw) that didn’t get the same reaction from me is the one of Comet Leonard in the evening twilight over a cloud-filled valley. As a sometime astrophotographer, I can appreciate this one through its post-processing, which is something that difficult targets, such as very faint deep-sky objects or those swamped by twilight, all have to have in order to be visible as more than a smudge.

—howard