[Leica] IMG: a little ride of 200 km

Nathan photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Feb 10 04:10:42 PST 2022

Last Saturday I participated in the first brevet of the 2022 season, a 200 km circular route to the west and south of Alicante. All the climbing was in the first half of the ride, the second 100 km was on largely flat terrain but the wind was unfavourable. I made it back in 11h 15m, well within the time limit of 13 1/2 hours. I did not take many photos along the way, but a few sights were just too pretty to pass up:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Brevet-5-February-2022/

You can also see a couple of cheesy selfies, and there is a map of the route as well.

Alicante, Spain

http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://http://www.greatpix.eu