[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 3: walking around the city

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Feb 7 10:28:44 PST 2022

The third week of 2022 was quiet and busy at work. My friend Lars left Sunday afternoon, and then I settled back to the daily life of bike rides and work and occasional walks around Alicante, which provided the bulk of this week’s short blog. Some nice light, and some nice black & white (I think they are nice anyway) photos from the centre. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3536 <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3536>

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu