[Leica] IMG: some basketball photos

Adam Bridge abridge at mac.com
Sun Feb 6 20:04:30 PST 2022

University of Hawai’i came to Davis to play the Aggies.

Here are some shots:

https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Sports/Basketball/Mens-Basketball/UC-Davis/2021-2022-UC-Davis-mens-basketball/Hawaii-at-UC-Davis-men/ <https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Sports/Basketball/Mens-Basketball/UC-Davis/2021-2022-UC-Davis-mens-basketball/Hawaii-at-UC-Davis-men/>

All with Fuji X-T3 @ ISO 6400. We have court-side seats so have a good view.

I’ve been shooting mostly with monochrome JPEG files but about half-way through the sequence I shifted to RAW+JPEG using the ACROS rendering for the the JPEG. I chose to use the RAW file and then transform to monochrome for display. I don’t think color adds a lot.

Comments/critique most welcome. Wish Ted were here - he always had useful and insightful thoughts.

Adam