[Leica] 2022 is almost gone. Have you captured your yearbook images?

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Dec 30 10:56:52 PST 2022

I will certainly be there; I have approximately 5000 photos from 2022 in Lightroom (I know, small beer by Tina’s standards), and will select two photos that fulfill my own criteria for inclusion in the yearbook: either a Leica body or lens was involved (I use Leica lenses quite a bit on my Fuji and Panasonic cameras) or the photo is on film.

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.frozenlight.eu