[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: fakes at the office, and cycling in Andalucía

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Dec 17 13:03:48 PST 2022

At the end of November and beginning of December I took some days off to accompany my wife to a small town 200 km south of Alicante, where she was playing golf and I was cycling around. Before that, we had an interesting exhibition of fake goods at the office, and I saw some glorious sunrises while cycling in the morning. It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3832

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu