[Leica] Facebook Jail

Ken Carney kcarney1 at cox.net
Wed Dec 14 09:36:15 PST 2022

I thought I should do some fact checking of this claim about cheesecake photos of naked women appearing in FB, so I did a FB search for “naked women”.  It appears you are correct.  I have been looking for two hours and have found hundreds.  I will keep looking for the next few days and post my findings.

Ken

Sent from my iPad