[Leica] [LRflex] OT: TVs

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Aug 11 09:57:50 PDT 2022

That’s how we and most of our friends get our TV here. My provider is Movistar, the local AT&T equivalent, from which I also get my internet and cellphone service (and of course also a landline service, although we have not owned a landline phone for many years).

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.frozenlight.eu