[Leica] Friday Flower wisteria

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sun Apr 17 11:52:03 PDT 2022

Impressive flowering so early, and only two degrees of latitude south of
us. Having worked in the city, I know Battersea and its apparently
continental climate quite well. I even went to the funfair there back in
1974, and had an unfortunate encounter with something they called the
"Rotor". Like Nora, I was very unwell. It was definitely unfortunate, as
I still remember that name which is burned into my brain - the nausea
that day!