[Leica] 4k monitor

Ken Carney kcarney1 at cox.net
Thu Apr 14 17:33:58 PDT 2022

Not the size you're looking for, but I finally upgraded my Dell 24" 2410
monitor.  It had definitely paid its dues.  I got a BenQ SW 240 24"
monitor that claims to show 99% of the Adobe RGB space, and I don't
doubt it.  I have the BenQ and the old Dell side by side, as the Dell is
still good enough to use for the Photoshop palettes.  It was $399 at B&H
and they included a $279 XRite colorimeter for no additional charge.
There are larger models but they only show the sRGB gamut unless you get
into $$$$$.

Ken