[Leica] Connie Stevens’ camera, 1959

Peter Klein boulanger.croissant at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 20:40:40 PDT 2022

During my recovery from hip surgery, I’ve been watching a lot of old TV.  I’ve particularly enjoyed a series called "Hawaiian Eye," about a pair of private detectives in Honolulu c. 1959-63. One of the sidekick characters is  "Cricket" Blake (played by Connie Stevens), a lounge singer who is also a photographer. She is shown here in the opening credits with what appears to be a Canon rangefinder. Can anyone identify the model? Note that the clip is from 1959, two years too early for the Canon 7.

 <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/temp/428B6DCA-328A-4FA9-B83D-F4FFACD0619E.png.html>

--Peter