[Leica] Nathan's PAD 30/3/2022: Malatesta

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Apr 2 23:27:10 PDT 2022

Last week marked yet another step on the return to normality. For the first time since the autumn of 2019, we hosted the working group meetings for people from all over the EU in Alicante. This meant a return visit by one of my favourite people, Linda from Riga. She is a lawyer, a copyright expert in the Latvian Ministry of Culture, and has been a friend since I first met her about 8-9 years ago. On Wednesday evening we went to my favourite bar Malatesta with my colleague Alexandra.

Linda:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-PFRCmX6/A

An environmental portrait of Linda and Alexandra:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-kQ2ZHqV/A

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu