[Leica] Again back

Lluis Ripoll lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:09:44 PDT 2021

Yesterday at noon I left the Hospital after 8 days, being the third week with interruptions of one or two days that I was admitted again. Yesterday evening at 6 p.m. I opened my photographic exhibition, of which I will share images as soon as I have time. My last controls are with good results hoping to participate more regularly. I publish some of the few photos of this summer.

The Kite
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/On+the+Shore/2021F080310.jpg.html>
Leica MP, Noctilux 50 1:0, Iford FP4 E.I. 100, D-23 1:1

After the Bath
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/On+the+Shore/2021F080313.jpg.html>
Leica MP, Elmarit 24mm Asph., Ilford FP4 E.I. 100, D-23 1:1

Sweet Sun
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/On+the+Shore/2021F080315v2.jpg.html>
Leica MP, Elmarit 24mm Asph., Ilford FP4 E.I. 100, D-23 1:1

End of a Beach Day
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/On+the+Shore/2021F080331.jpg.html>
Leica MP,Summicron 90 AA, Ilford FP4 E.I. 100, D-23 1:1

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome

Saludos cordiales
Lluis