[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: mostly Poland

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Sep 6 13:09:38 PDT 2021

Having finally overcome my computer issues and the backlog of images (well, the latter is a bit optimistic), I am not able to post my weekly blog for the second week of August, spent mostly in the city of my birth, Wroclaw in SW Poland. Every time I go there, I like it more and more. And on this trip I had my daughter with me, and I also scored an extra Covid vaccine. What more can one want these days? It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3353 <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3353>

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu