[Leica] IMG: Amsterdam

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Oct 30 12:06:11 PDT 2021

After my 3 days in Eindhoven last week, I spent about 24 hours in Amsterdam before flying home to Alicante. As always, I enjoyed the city, even though the weather was rainy and windy, no surprise for late October. I offer a gallery of photos taken while walking around the city Thursday evening and on Friday, including a visit to the Rijksmuseum, one of the world’s great temples of art. Quite a few people pictures, too. It’s all here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/amsterdam_oct2021/ <http://www.frozenlight.eu/amsterdam_oct2021/>

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu