[Leica] My available light eye

Richard Clompus rclompus at mac.com
Sun Nov 21 14:45:18 PST 2021

Peter, glad to hear the procedure went well.  Its quite common to need a YAG laser capsulotomy within a year after cataract surgery.  Fortunately, its a quick procedure done in the office.  I used to have patients tell me their ophthalmologist removed their cataract with a laser.  They forgot all about the original surgical procedure to remove the cataract and insert an intra-ocular lens implant. This is a once and done procedure.  You should have clear vision from here on.

Stay healthy & Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus, OD
Roanoke, VA