[Leica] Nathan's PAD 19/11/2021: bright lights in Alicante

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Nov 20 22:35:10 PST 2021

I was out with some colleagues Friday evening, to visit an art exhibition in the centre and then have a beer in a nearby bar. The city is now decorated for Christmas, and I took a few snaps on the way back to my car.

But first an image where nature provides the most interesting illumination:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-6kzDBCF/A <https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-6kzDBCF/A>

One of the streets emanating from Plaza del Ayuntamiento:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-wcF2S7N/A <https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-wcF2S7N/A>

At the top of the main pedestrian street there is a giant Christmas tree decoration, an instantly popular photo spot:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-XxnGCZ4/A <https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-XxnGCZ4/A>

photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu