[Leica] Help needed to identify the location..

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sun May 30 07:10:43 PDT 2021

And it's not in Ireland or the UK, Dan, I think, but amn't certain. The
Irish flag has its green portion of the three colours next to the
flagstaff. It might be Italy, France or Spain or some other
Mediterranean country. Many countries have regional flags so that
possiblity shouldn't be dismissed.
As someone once said, sharpness is a bourgeois concept, but in this
case, It would be helpful.

Douglas