[Leica] What is the definition of "Fine Art Photography"?

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Thu May 27 07:28:05 PDT 2021

I’d just replace «  has to be explained «  by «requires some knowledge of the background by the viewer, and some thought by the same »

Other than that, it may also refer to even documentary photos that have aged well, i.e. that, seen from a distance, look like time-capsules.

I often have in mind those photos of railway bridges and sceneries that decorated the train cars of my youth. These adverts then looked pretty dull to everyone. But I’d be very happy to have a collection of them today.
E.g. https://fr.dreamstime.com/train-vapeur-pont-voûte-noir-blanc-image103300702

Amities

Philippe