[Leica] IMG: Hidden in Tall Grass

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Fri May 14 21:46:07 PDT 2021

Thanks to all who have responded to my puzzling flowering weeds.  The
first "Unknown" appears to be Anemone remorosa, from an online search.
The second colorful blooms with dark berries are still unidentified.
The third appears to be yellow wood sorrel, a type of shamrock.  Thanks,
Sonny.  I also saw this one on-line.

I will continue to search for the other one, and will identify it if I
find it.  Please do the  same if you come across it.