[Leica] Monday Misc.

RicCarter cartersxrd at gmail.com
Mon May 3 06:56:14 PDT 2021

enjoyable set other than the poor cormorant killed by our live forever monofilaments—poor casting and leaving fishing hook and immortal line in tree resulted in a miserable death for this waterbird.

Cormorants commonly perch in trees to dry themselves. They ae diving birds, so their feathers are not waterproof.

the folks on stump and results are charming

ric