[Leica] Not Leica related

Jim Hemenway jim at hemenway.com
Sun May 2 21:07:44 PDT 2021

I have not been active here for almost two years due to some trouble
with my eyes, but I expect to get some photos out the door this summer.

The last shot posted was a flower garden in the White Mountains of New
Hampshire,

I have a 2007 Chevy Colorado that I'm having a bunch of trouble with. By
any chance, does anyone happen to know of an active forum or mailing
list or group of people I can talk to who might be able to offer help
and advice? Google gives me a few search results but they're all either
ghost towns or 404.]

Thank you in advance,

Jim Hemenway