[Leica] IMG: Wayback Photo - Astronaut Michael Collins 1969

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 16:04:22 PDT 2021

Thanks for this, Alan.  Great portrait. The first speech I had to write
in my college speech class was about Michael Collins.  In entitled it
"The Forgotten Astronaut".  While playing a vital role it was sad he
never got a return trip to actually walk on the moon.

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”
    James D. Watson