[Leica] M9 Sensor repair source

Mark Kronquist mak at teleport.com
Fri Mar 12 12:57:52 PST 2021

For those with M9s that are at risk of becoming elegant, expensive paperweight’s here is some real world good news. Jayesunn and the PDX Camera Exchange Crew have perfected the rotten glass removal and replacement  surgery and being something of a skeptic, I have played a surgically corrected formerly rotten glass M9 real world tested against my M9P new sensor and M9 original (good) sensor and the surgery works!

So if you find a cheap, sensor rot M9 don’t be afraid! There is a solution to breath new life into it. I am not sure of pricing but I am sure they (copied here) will gladly get you the details.

Mark