[Leica] FS Friday

Henry Ambrose henry at henryambrose.com
Fri Mar 12 17:33:48 PST 2021

I’ve been absent from the LUG for quite a while. It is interesting to see so many old familiar names here and to see some of your pictures. I am doing some pre-retirement downsizing now and have some Leica and other related photo items for sale. I intend to have a darkroom again but right now most everything is in boxes from moving. It may be a while before a darkroom happens. In the meantime here are the first two lenses that need a new home.

1. Leica 75mm Summicron-M, (not 6 bit). Bought new by me. The lens looks essentially like a new lens. $2600.00.

2. Leica Summicron-M 28mm (not 6 bit). Bought new by me. Hood and caps included. The lens looks essentially like a new lens. $2400.00

Pictures on request. I am pretty sure I have original boxes and cases for both lenses.

Prices on that auction site are all over the map, so my research is not solid. If I’m wrong let me know. Shipping and insurance are additional.

Henry Ambrose
henry at henryambrose.com