[Leica] IMGSs - Some Memories from Barcelona LUG meeting 2013

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Tue Mar 9 05:49:13 PST 2021

I was trying to find a particular photograph recently in the tangled
mess of pottage that passes for my pc following the mass deletion and
restoration of all my photographs. Unfortunately, now all of them show a
file creation date in November '20, so lots of unnecessary fun trying to
locate anything specific.

Anyway, I found these images from the LUG encounter seven and a half
years ago. The usual rules of the fourth dimension apply.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Spain/

Douglas