[Leica] Friday Flowers SonC

Sonny Carter sonc.hegr at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 15:27:27 PDT 2021

Douglas,

If you look again, you can see the shadow of his right wing.  He was
hovering so they are moving pretty fast.  It was shot at 640th of a second,
so he was flapping furiously.  Of course, bumblebees are not theoretically
able to be airborne, they just have a lot of faith and will.  ;-)

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>
Natchitoches, Louisiana