[Leica] Adapting LM lenses to Fuji gfx mount

Susan Ryan skalte at icloud.com
Tue Jul 20 18:38:21 PDT 2021

Hey everyone, I’m at my wit’s end, and I can’t find the information I need anywhere. I recently bought a Fujifilm GFX50, along with a 7Artisans adapter so I can use my LM lenses. I can’t trip the shutter. My Metabones adapter and Canon lenses work fine. I can’t find any documentation in my manual GFX manual, anywhere online or at 7Artisans to help me. I can see everything through the viewfinder, and all the displays seem fine, just no shutter when I try to capture an image. Any wisdom about what I’m doing wrong?

Sue